We are pleased to offer for sale this McLaren 600LT Presented in Chicane Grey Elite Paint with By McLaren Design Interior - Carbon Black & Graphite Grey Alcantara
3.8 V8 Twin-Turbocharged Coupe which has covered 14,345 miles, comes with desirable optional extras like the Carbon Fibre exterior packs 1 & 2 and the Security Pack.
- 'Chicane Effect' Elite Paint
- Brake Callipers in Azores with Machined McLaren Logo
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack 1 - Including Door Mirror Casings & Extended Side Intakes
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack 2 - Including Front Splitter with Integrated Twin Endplates & Side Skirts with Aero Winglets, Rear Bumper with Integrated Diffuser & Rear Bumper Aero Fins & Rear Spoiler
- Carbon Fibre Interior Components
- Leather Door Sills with McLaren Logo
- MSO Defined McLaren Orange Seat Belts
- McLaren Branded Floor Mats
- McLaren Design Interior - Grey & Black Alcantara
- Removable Orange Pinstriping & Black Decals
- Security Pack
- Vehicle Lift
- Rear View Camera, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
The stunning exterior is finished in the optional Chicane Effect Grey Elite Paint with the optional Ultra-Lightweight 10-Spoke Forged Alloys in Gloss Black and Special Colour Brake Callipers in Azores, sitting atop of Ceramic Brakes. Running the centre of the car is a Twin-Black stripe which accentuates the wheels perfectly, and outside of this is an Orange pinstripe to top off the overall aesthetic. It’s a truly expert mix of colours, and the car also comes with the optional Security Pack which includes Vehicle Lift, Rear View Camera and Front and Rear Parking Sensors.
The interior is finished in a mix of Carbon Black & Graphite LT Alcantara with Carbon Fibre Interior Components and a Carbon Black Alcantara Steering Wheel. It also benefits from the Racing Seats and Seatbelts in MSO Orange & contrasting stitching in Orange too.
The McLaren 600LT (Longtail) is up there with the most extreme of McLaren’s Sport Range and arguably one of the most accurate and agile supercars on sale today. McLaren’s 3.8 V8 twin-turbocharged engine has been remapped to give it an impressive 592bhp which is transmitted to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Of course, this has McLaren’s lightning-fast “inertia push” shifts and an open differential. Special mention also needs to be made of the 600LT’s flame-spitting top-exit exhaust which is pretty cool by any standards. All this combined with a kerb weight of 1356kg means the McLaren 600LT is insanely fast – 0-62mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 204mph. It explodes on the road with the kind of rocket-propelled malevolence that would put some hypercars to shame.